Thank you for choosing Triangle Endoscopy Center. To schedule or cancel a procedure, please call us at (919) 544-4887. To request an appointment online, click here.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s License or Photo ID is required at the time of check in, due to new federal guidelines regarding Identity Protection.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan arrive at the center 45 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect to stay at total of two to three hours.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.
For more information about Advance Directive Living Wills, you can go to the website for the Secretary of State of North Carolina.